AFC Anti-Friction Coating
Dry anti-friction films open a range of possible applications for which we – together with customers and partners – always find the perfect solution. Anti-friction coatings are increasingly gaining in importance as a reliable design element. With its high degree of know-how in material comparability, AKE-technologies ensures the reduction of friction and wear, cleanliness and long service life.
Sound-insulating coating / AF Coating System
Fully-automatic dispensing system for durable preventive coating of disruptive noise-suspect components in the passenger compartment.
- Flexible component variance due to modular workpiece carrier system
- Insertion and removal section as combined or standalone stations (a version with two stations is shown in the picture, i.e. insertion and removal station adjusted separately to the parts flow)
- Efficient coating of the parts by preventing overspray
- Reproducible, process-optimized coating process with fully-automatic robot control
- Quality certification by cleaning station and flow control
- Drying of painted parts by energy-efficient circulating air system
- Replaces cost-intensive manual gluing-on of felt strips or similar materials
- Huge savings potential in the parts price calculation for acquisition activities
Cycle time example for a car set consisting of
- 4 door inside trims, front and rear, left and right
- 4 closing handles
- 4 arm rests
- 4 sills
- Cycle time of 55 seconds for the described components!