Noise Recording System
The Noise Recording System is used for recording and analyzing noises that occur in the vehicle or on components. The software-based solution from AKE-technologies allows realistic analysis of these data. All information can be reproduced and compared as often as necessary. Structure-borne noise or airborne noise can be accurately located and consequentially eliminated. Clear limits of the point at which a noise is sensed as distracting can be defined by the sensor-controlled system.
- Hardware and software for recording and analyzing disruptive noises in the vehicle or in components
- Netbook with data logger and various sensors for recording disruptive noises (accelerometer, measuring microphone, structure-borne noise microphone, stem microphone)
- Software for data recording and analysis with comparison function
- Objective analysis and comparison of disruptive noises
- Headphones for manual analysis and comparison of disruptive noises